This is one of the easiest recipes ever. Actually, I’m not even sure you can all it a recipe. It’s more like a little embellishment … like when you say you made these yourself! It takes 10 minutes from opening the packets to finish. Merry Christmas!
- 80 g white chocolate melts
- 12 dark chocolate Royals biscuits
- 12 Jaffas
- 3 spearmint leaves
- Cut each of the spearmint leaves into four smaller leaves.
- Place the white chocolate melts into a microwave-proof bowl. Microwave on medium, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a small plastic bag. Cut off one corner of the bag. Use the bag to pipe white chocolate on the biscuits. It should drip as if it were custard.
- Pop a Jaffa and a small spearmint leaf on top of the white chocolate on each biscuit.